- Volunteers – you won’t find a more rewarding way to help others.
- Amazon Wish List – Click here to go to our Amazon Wish List. Your donations will be shipped directly to the Dream Center.
- Food Donations – fresh fruits, vegetables, bread, ready to eat meals and snacks, milk, and canned foods are greatly needed.
- Prayers – please pray that God will sustain us through this residential ministry for women and children.
- Skilled Labor – electricians, plumbers, dry wall experts… all are needed to help with current building and house upkeep.
- Clothing Donations – new and gently used clothing and shoes help build self-esteem in our women and children.
- Capital Campaign-Our goal is to build our new facility debt free! We are meeting this goal with 3 year pledges from members of the community. Visit our Capital Campaign page for more information.
Your Online Donations are Secure
We use PayPal to accept online donations. PayPal is one of the largest companies that securely facilitates online giving for many different causes. Click the image banner below to go to PayPal to donate. Of course, we are happy to meet you in person if you want to discuss specifics. Just give us a call at (731) 512-0095.
The Dream Center will use contact information of donors for the following purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Send thank you notes to donors
- Inform donors about upcoming fundraising activities and events
The Dream Center will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. It is not our desire to send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.